Pars Equality Center provides low-cost legal services to individuals who qualify. We provide community members the resources to become productive citizens by educating, advocating on behalf of, and representing individuals in our community. All our offices are recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Legal Accreditation Program. Our legal staff members are either licensed attorneys or accredited U.S. Department of Justice immigration representatives.
Immigration Legal Services Program:
Pars advises and guides individuals through the immigration process and provides extensive immigration legal services, including:
- Green Card & Green Card Renewals
- Domestic Violence Based Immigration Petitions (VAWA, U Visa, I-751 with waiver)
- Family Relative Petitions (I-130 Relative Petitions, I-485 Adjustment of Status, I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition)
- Travel Documents (I-131)
- NVC/Counselor Processing ( I-864 Affidavit of Support)
- And various other immigration legal services
Other Areas of Law:
Pars’ legal team also offers advice, analysis and legal research in several other areas of the law, including with regard to: litigation, employment, family and sanction law issues. We also educate the community about relevant legal issues and often work with other organizations to advocate on behalf of the community.
Meet our attornies (alphabetically):
- Kousha Adhami; Immigration attorney at the LA office
- Sima Alizadeh; Immigration attorney at the SJ office
- Paris Etemadi Scott; Managing Immigration attorney at the SJ office
- Nazy Fahimi; Senior Director of Legal Services
To Schedule Immigration Consultation at our San Jose Center please call: 408-261-6405.
To Schedule Immigration Consultation at our Orange County Center please call: (949) 392-6820.
To Schedule Immigration Consultation at our Los Angeles Center please call: (818) 616-3091.