Pars Equality Center provides free and low-cost legal services to low income individuals. We provide community members the resources to become productive citizens by educating, advocating on behalf of, and representing individuals in our community. Our San Jose office is recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals and our legal staff members are either licensed attorneys or accredited Board of Immigration Appeals representatives.
Immigration Legal Services Program
Pars advises and guides individuals through the immigration process and provides extensive immigration legal services, including:
- CitizenshipGreen Card & Green Card Renewals
- Domestic Violence Based Immigration Petitions (VAWA, U Visa, I-751 with waiver)
- Family Relative Petitions (I-130 Relative Petitions, I-485 Adjustment of Status, I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition)
- Travel Documents (I-131)
- NVC/Counselor Processing ( I-864 Affidavit of Support)
- Various other immigration legal services
Other Areas of the Law
Pars’ legal team also offers advice, analysis and legal research in several other areas of the law, including with regard to: litigation, employment, family and sanction law issues. We also educate the community about relevant legal issues and often work with other organizations to advocate on behalf of the community.
To Schedule an Immigration Consultation at our San Jose Center Please call: 408-261-6405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Schedule an Immigration Consultation at our Los Angeles Center Please call: 818-616-3091
For All Other Areas of Law (Non-Immigration Matters) Please call: 408-297-6700