Part time Receptionist, Legal Department
Pars Equality Center, in San Jose, is looking for a part time receptionist as the first point of contact for scheduling appointments and provide administrative support to the Legal Department. You will be responsible for handling the flow of people through the department and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality in a timely manner.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 1 year related experience, preferably in a law firm and particularly in an immigration practice
- Professional appearance and mannerism
- Excellent computers skills: MS Office (all apps)
- Oral and written fluency in Farsi/Persian & English
- Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Admin writing skills
- Dependability, Flexibility (to accommodate occasional evening and weekend work), collaboration skills and technical capacity
- Possess a positive and respectful demeanor, cultural humility, and demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with staff and clients of diverse backgrounds
- Valid CA driver’s license and auto liability coverage according to the agency requirement
- Basic knowledge of Immigration practice strongly preferred
Full job description will be provided upon request.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 5pm.
$16/hour with one month trial to assure proper work skills and ethics.
To apply, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org