Register: for English, Spanish, Vietnamese, visit www.e-immigrate.info/register or call 408 444 9975
For Persian, call PARS at 408 261 6405
For Arabic, email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring:
- *Last 5 years* of job history, home address, and all trips outside the U.S.
- Green card and social security card
- Family information for all children and spouses (current and former)
- Certified court records if arrested/cited
- Proof of Public Benefits for Fee Waiver
- 18 yr or older
- Green card holder for at least 4 yr 9 mo or 2 yr 9mo if married to a U.S. citizen
* If you have little to no income, tax returns may help reduce or eliminate $725 USCIS filing fee.
FREE tax assistance: y2qpu2sg
*Receiving public benefits will NOT affect your eligibility
Project New Citizen is organized by the Santa Clara County Citizenship Collaborative, est. 1997