Please note: Only U.S. immigration cases are handled, not UNHCR refugee cases that are outside the U.S. and waiting approval.
- U.S. Naturalization Applications
- Family Immigration Petitions (fiancé, spouse, child & parents)
- Green Card & Green Card Renewals
- Travel Document
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)
- U Visa
- USCIS Fee Waivers for Eligible Petitions
- Affidavits of Support and Consular Processing
- Employment Authorization
*Qualified individuals are those with income below 250% poverty guideline and have no serious criminal record.
Pars Equality Center’s immigration attorney can assist you in English and Farsi on a monthly basis in Fremont and weekly in San Jose.
To schedule an appointment please call: Pars Equality Center at (408) 261-6405
Afghan Coalition at (510) 745-1680