- U.S. Naturalization Application
- Family Immigration Petitions (fiancé, spouse, child & parents)
- Green Card & Green Card Renewals
- Travel Document
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)
- U Visa
- USCIS Fee Waivers for Eligible Petitions
- Affidavits of Support and Consular Processing
- Employment Authorization
*Qualified individuals are those with income below 250% poverty guideline and have no serious criminal record.
With Kaanun Mehr's collaboration, Pars Equality Center’s immigration attorney will be there to assist you in English or Farsi.
By Appointment Only. Please Call (408) 261-6405