What to bring to the tax appointment:
- Proof of identification (Photo ID)
- Social Security Cards for you and your dependents, or Tax payer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Wage and earning statements (W-2, 1099-R)
- Interest and divided statements from bank
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- All forms 1095, Health Insurance Statements
You can obtain free tax preparation assistance at Pars Equality Center in San Jose until 04/15/2018.
To schedule a tax appointment for a date other than this event, please call (408) 261-6400
To contact Pars’ Immigration Legal Services Program please call (408) 261-6405.