GENERAL IMMIGRATION SCREENINGS
For general consultations, please bring:
1. Immigration documents/documents relevant to your case;
2. A copy of your green card, if applicable;
3. Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest, date;
4. Documentation of all traffic citations, including payment, certified police/court documents indicating such. Request a copy of your driving record from the DMV.
To learn more about the documents needed for a citizenship consultation, please call (415) 534-5878.
If your DACA expired on or after Sept. 5, 2016, or will expire within a year of Nov.29, 2018, please bring:
1. 2 passport size photos;
2. Prior work permit and/or DACA approval notice;
Copy of previous application, if possible.
To RSVP, please CLICK HERE.